Zipline is expanding rapidly internationally and we are hiring someone to join our Ghana Aviation Systems Integration Team.
This key role will;
(1) work with our Business Development team in order to obtain regulatory approval from the GCAA to expand into Ghana
(2) serve as the liaison between our engineering team and Ghanaian regulatory bodies to prepare for new technology advancements, and
(3) manage the relationships and communications strategy between Zipline Ghana operations and the GCAA.
WITHIN 1 MONTH:
You will have begun working with our head of Global Regulatory Affairs to gain a deeper understanding of how Zipline works with regulators in the aviation industry.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS:
You will own the process of getting and maintaining regulatory clearance in Ghana.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS:
You will develop training material for stakeholders and internal teams about our approach to regulatory opportunities and challenges within Ghana.
- You live and are legally permitted to work in Ghana
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with and managing relationships with the GCAA
- You are smart, hungry, and have a “whatever it takes” attitude
- You are an excellent spokesperson. You’re a proven communicator with senior executives and can train people in new policies and procedures
- You have the ability to navigate an ever-changing regulatory landscape and build relationships with regulatory partners
- You are technically savvy and able to educate the rest of Zipline’s team on regulatory requirements and risks in Ghana
- You are passionate about Zipline’s mission
- Experience with the aviation industry (even as a hobby)
- Demonstrates strong understanding of complex technology
When you join the Zipline team, you also accept upon yourself the opportunity to develop your skills in the industry and learn from the other industry experts at Zipline. You are fast-tracked in career development around how to be a leader who empowers teams and colleagues, and you begin collaborating daily with a global team that is committed to saving lives everyday.