Admissions into various Nursing and Midwifery training institutions will be opened soon and a lot of people will be in a rush to get themselves admitted into their prospective schools.
However, a series of procedures need to be followed in order to get one into his or her preferred choice of Nursing and Midwifery training Institution.
How To Apply Nursing And Midwifery Training College Admission Form 2020/2021
- Applicants must purchase a voucher for 100Gh from any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) or Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Applicants after purchasing the voucher will receive a Pin code as well as a serial number which will be used for the online application
- Applicants should then visit Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter serial and pin found on voucher to generate application form
- Fill form with your correct details as reflected on your documents such as results slip, birth certificate, National ID etc.
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Check your application with pin and serial.
Applicants must ensure the details they provided in the application process are correct and true because they will be carefully checked.
Any applicant found to have provided wrong or faked information will be automatically disqualified as per the rules of the admitting institution.
Get to know about the various institutions and what they offer.